Saturday, April 21, 2012

Journey

Just in case someone lands here, I have to say, many many months since this blog has been last posted, that my spiritual life has seen many ups and downs, but mostly ups.  I'm back to feeling I walk with God hand in hand almost daily - and when I intentionally leave Him behind, its ok, He's still there looking over me.  It's a good feeling.  Am even learning to trust Him more with my family and those I pray for.  It's been an adventure.  Perhaps I should share my journal here in the future.

The painting above is in oils and is four feet tall - depicting a barren branch - I'm not sure exactly why, there is a scripture about the vine and branches - I guess I should look it up.  Then I have a friend - we both are sort of "seers" and see visions (ok, yep, I sound nuts - but some will understand) and dream dreams, and have "knowings" - she is the eagle and I am the raven.  I'm not sure what all the entire painting means, and perhaps it shall evolve and sprout some vines before its all over with.  I have another canvas the same size and I am waiting on the "knowing" of what should go on it - I think a triptych would be just the thing!

2 comments:

Camie Vog said...

Thank you for your kind words at my blog. For many years,often sporadically, we both have taken the time to acknowledge our kindred spirits. Your wisdom resonates within me, a boost forward, a gentle reassurance, a reminder. Thanks :-)

Andrew McAllister said...

I thought you might be interested to hear that I have published my first novel! I've put up a post on To Love, Honor, and Dismay with a description. Hope all is well with you :o)