Friday, October 5, 2007

Song of Solomon


Oh, my! I have started a study with Mamma Hug's group.

It is all about my last question: Who am I to God?

Well - I'm His princess, soon to be his bride. What an exciting adventure we are on in the group. I am relaxing more as I study and sit and listen to what God is saying to me. He's saying "Come away my love...." He's inviting me to go on a romantic, adventurous journey - this is WAY better than Fabio - this new guy (GOD) in my life - he is a King! He is wealthy - He owns the universe and all that is in it. He's generous, he's never mad at me, He is patient....and most of all He loves me madly.

Amazing, one-half of my physical pain is gone! Remember how sometimes we didn't feel good, but we would have a date with a special guy and then we felt much better....or is it the presence of this new Lover of me that heals me..........? How many times as women have we sought after a man, just sure that the glow we were feeling would last forever, that this guy was the answer to our problems.....well, too many times years ago for me, only to be let down hard....my heart had given up on love.....now - He comes! Love comes for me!

More later!

No comments: